Evening Training courses are offered throughout the county, courses are offered from Level 3 – 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications, we also offer VTCT Qualifications, City & Guilds, Institute of Leadership and Management and EHAI Primary Certificate in Food Safety.
Evening training courses are part time, one or two evenings per week for up to 15 weeks and can provide learners or employees with an opportunity to supplement existing learning or to up-skill.
Course Fees apply but if you are in receipt of a Social Welfare payment you may be exempt from course fees. Also if you are employed, you may qualify for up to 100% funding as part of the New Skills to Advance Employee Development Initiative
We offer a wide range of Evening Training courses across different skills clusters including:
- Level 6 Awards in Training & Development, Childcare, Management
- Level 5 Awards in Healthcare, Quality & Good Manufacturing Practice
- Level 4 Awards in Information Technology (also City & Guilds)
- Level 3 & 4 Awards in Culinary
- VTCT Awards in Beauty
- ILM Leadership & Management Awards
- EHAI Primary Certificate in Food Safety
For more information on Evening Training courses please visit www.fetchcourses.ie