Who is this service/programme aimed at?
The Adult Guidance and Information Service offers impartial and confidential information and guidance on the educational options that are available to you.
The aim of the service is to support you to make the right decisions about returning to education and training and to help you make those decisions within the context of your wider life.
- The Information service is open to learners on ETB Adult Education programmes and the general public.
- Guidance is aimed at learners on ETB adult education programmes as well as particular target groups within the community.
- Want information on local and national courses?
- Looking to explore your options for learning?
- Thinking of returning to education?
The service is free, impartial, friendly and confidential
Please contact one of our Information Officers who can explain how the service might assist you.
Is a learner required to pay fees to participate?
How do I access this service?
- Contact the Adult Guidance Information Officers at the number(s) below.
Contact Adult Guidance & Information Service
|North Tipperary||South Tipperary|
Teach an Léinn,
|Telephone:||067 32282||052 6191424|
|Nora Gubbins||Tom Ryan|
|Adult Guidance Information Officer:||Claire Fitzhenry||Niamh Stapleton
Bríd O’Donnell (Acting Information Officer, South Tipperary)
|North Tipperary Service Flyer 2023||South Tipperary Service Flyer 2023|
Downloads & Helpful links
|Tipperary ETB Further Education and Training Courses Brochure 2023-24|
|ETBI Further Education and Training (FET) Guidance|
|AEGAI Client Stories Booklet|