All TETB staff members and learners (with access to children and vulnerable persons) must be vetted following the official enactment of the “National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Act 2012” on 29th April, 2016.
Tipperary ETB is now signed up to E-Vetting which means the process for being vetted by TETB is as follows:
- The NVB1 and NVB2 forms below should be completed by the Vetting Applicants and returned along with the supporting identification documents to the Principal/Manager/Course Co-ordinator in the School/Centre they are attending.
- The Principal/Manager/Course Co-ordinator then confirms that the form is completed correctly and verifies the identity of the applicant using the attached identification marking scheme document.
- The NVB3 forms should be completed for applicants aged under 18 years ONLY.
- Fully completed forms should be marked Private & Confidential and then submitted to:
Ms Nuala Fraher,
Human Resources Department,
- The information provided on the form will then be entered on the e-Vetting system and an invitation link will then automatically be sent to the email address provided on the application form inviting the vetting applicant to input further information to complete their vetting application.
- The inputted data will then be reviewed by the TETB Liaison Person (Nuala Fraher) and submitted electronically to the National Vetting Bureau.
- The applicant will receive an email to the email address provided on their application form as soon as their application has been submitted by the TETB Liaison Person.
- The vetting applicants will be able to track their application online.
|NVB1 – Vetting Invitation Form|
|NVB2 – Vetting Identification Verification Form|
|NVB3 – Vetting Parent Guardian Consent Form (updated)|
|E-vetting Invitation – User Guide|
|Identification Marking Scheme|
|Guidelines for completing Vetting Application Process|
|Circular Letter 0026 2015|
|FAQs from Circular 0026-2015|
If you have any queries, please contact the TETB garda vetting administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 052 612 1067
Please Note: ALL vetting applications for Tipperary ETB will be administered by the HR Department in the Clonmel Office.