Coláiste Shliabh na mBan is a High Support School which caters for students with a clearly identified Special Educational Need and for students whose diverse needs have not been met in mainstream education.
We are a multi denominational school for male students under the patronage of Tipperary ETB. Excellence in education, care, equality, community and respect are our core values. Our school accepts applications made by TUSLA Education Support Services and or the Education Welfare Officer.
The curriculum is based around the needs of the students and provides them with an opportunity to complete Junior Cycle and Leaving Certificate Applied Programmes. An extensive range of subjects are provided.
Current Curricular Provision
Junior Cycle Programme
- Level 2 Learning programme
- Level 3 Learning programme
- Short Courses in Animal Care and Enterprise in Animation
- Well-Being: PE, SPHE(RSE), CSPE
- English, Maths, History, Visual Art, Wood Technology, Engineering, Home Economics.
Leaving Certificate Applied
- Vocational Preparation Subjects (Including Work Experience)
- Vocational Education Subjects
- General Education Subjects
- Elective Modules
Extra Curricular Activities
- Horse Riding
- Traditional Craft Skills
Current Enrolment Procedures
- Application to school made by TUSLA/Education Welfare Officer
- Applications accepted throughout the school year
- Max 20 students
|CSNM Admissions Notice 2022-23|
|Admissions Policy 22-23|
|Code of Positive Behaviour|
|CSNM Anti Bullying Policy|
|Critical Incident Policy_13.01.22|
|CSNM_SPHE and RSE Policy|
Coláiste Shliabh na mBan
|School Address:||Green Lane,
|School Contact:||Paula O’Halloran (Principal)|
|Contact Telephone:||052 618 3000|
|School Roll Number: