One-off grants, under the Local Youth Club Grant Scheme 2023 (LYCGS) are being made available to assist local volunteer-led youth clubs/groups that provide a programme of youth work activities for young people.
The maximum grant available to any club is €6,000
- Local Youth Club Grant Scheme 2023 – Application Form
- Local Youth Club Grant Scheme 2023 – Information and Guidance Note
- Local Youth Club Grant Scheme 2023 – Set Up Form (only use if club did not apply in 2022 – This must be the club/group’s bank account and not a personal account.)
To acquire a copy of the LYCGS application in word format please e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is: 5.00pm Thursday 4th May 2023
Late applications will not be considered:
- Set Up Form – LYCGS – only use if club did not apply in 2022 – Complete the Tipperary ETB Youth Club Set Up Form and attach the header from your youth club bank statement. If these documents are not attached to your application, your application may be deemed incomplete.
- Clubs/groups whose primary focus is sport are not eligible for funding under this scheme.
|Address:||Youth Services, Tipperary ETB, Administrative Office, Church Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. E45 XD59|