Feedback received from learners is an essential element of the life cycle of a programme within Tipperary ETB (TETB) and may be sought through, for example, written learner evaluations, online surveys, learner testimonials, via tutor feedback and verbal feedback. This feedback is used to inform future provision.
See below for samples of learner feedback received:
- BTEI Healthcare learners – their refections of experiences and achievements in the “Wall of Words”, 2019
- Clonmel Community Training Centre – extracts from a learner’s Appreciation Speech, 2019
- Roscrea Community College – video of learner experiences from PLC courses, 2019
- Templemore College of Further Education – extracts from learner testimonials, 2019
- Adult Learning Scheme – graph of learner responses to survey, 2019
- Aontas Regional Learner Forum – TETB Results
The authentication processes in TETB provide an opportunity to monitor the effectiveness and implementation of assessment. The results approval process allows for the review of all reports generated during the authentication process. The results approval panel members identify and discuss any issues arising in relation to the reports and make recommendations for corrective action. The reports of the results approval panel are available for viewing via SharePoint so that all FET staff can inform themselves of actions/recommendations.
Executive Self-Evaluation and Quality Improvement Plans and Reports
TETB completed an executive self-evaluation exercise in 2018 to evaluate the governance and management of QA and the effectiveness of QA procedures in TETB. The outcome of this exercise was a report and an improvement plan which set out areas identified for improvements.
- TETB Executive Self Evaluation (ESE) Report, 2018 – click here
- TETB Quality Improvement Plan (QIP), 2018 – click here
- Progress Report on TETB’s 2018 QIP – click here
- TETB Quality Improvement Plan (QIP), 2019 – click here