The purpose of Tipperary ETB’s (TETB’s) results approval process for FET programmes is to ensure that learner assessment results are fully quality assured and signed off by TETB’s results approval panel (RAP) before submission of results to QQI.
The role of the results approval process is to review the findings of the internal verification and external authentication processes to identify any assessment-related issues and provide recommendations for corrective actions and improvements for future FET programmes and practice. Additionally, TETB’s RAP highlights good assessment practice for sharing across FET centres.
Since May 2018, TETB’s results approval process for all FET programmes is centrally managed and co-ordinated by the QA Office.
The results approval panel reports are uploaded to Sharepoint for access by all relevant FET centre staff. See below for links:
QA Procedures and Documentation for FET Centres
- Results Approval Procedure for FET – updated Dec 2019
Documentation for Further Education
- Checklist for Preparation for EA and RAP – updated Aug 2019
- Results Approval Panel Reports for Further Education Programmes
Documentation for Training
- Checklist for Preparation for Certification Processes
- Results Approval Panel Reports for Training Programmes