The publication of Tipperary Education and Training Board’s (TETB’s) Quality Assurance Procedures is in keeping with TETB’s mission of providing “a quality education and training service, which creates diverse opportunities enabling learners and communities to unlock their potential.” (Statement of Strategy 2018-2020). Our QA procedures are being developed in line with our core values and aim to be inclusive innovative, professional, respectful and transparent.
Goal 1 of our strategy is to lead the development of quality provision to meet the education and training needs of learners and the wider community engaging with Tipperary ETB. The update of existing QA policies and procedures and development of new ones will form the basis of achieving this goal.
Listed below are links to TETB’s 11 core areas of quality assurance where all policies and procedures will be located. Users may wish to revert to legacy QA agreements for information where updated policies and procedures are not yet available.
Covid-19: Update from TETB
- Governance and Management of Quality
- Documented Approach to Quality Assurance
- Programmes of Education and Training
- Staff Recruitment, Management and Development
- Teaching and Learning
- Assessment of Learners
- Supports for Learners
- Information and Data Management
- Public Information and Communication
- Other Parties involved in Education and Training
- Self-Evaluation, Monitoring and Review
|QA Staff Contact Information|
|Catherine O’Callaghan||QA Manager (AEO)||087 7927 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Carol O’Donovan||QA Officer||052 619 email@example.com|