This scheme is available to all staff employed with Tipperary Education and Training Board in a Permanent, Contract of Indefinite Duration (C.I.D), fixed term, or Regular Part Time capacity at the date of application.
Full details of the scheme are set out in the downloads section below.
How the Scheme Operates
- Staff members wishing to participate in the scheme must purchase their bicycle and/or safety equipment from an approved supplier;
- Staff must purchase all of the items required at one time from one supplier;
- Staff must complete the Application Form below outlining the items to be purchased, in conjunction with the supplier (Supplier Invoice to be attached) and the Salary Deduction Authorisation Form outlining the deduction payments;
- The supplier must accept the payment from Tipperary ETB by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) only, and have means to facilitate EFT;
- When the Salary Sacrifice arrangements have been put in place and payment has been received by the supplier, the bicycle/bicycle safety equipment may be collected from the supplier by the staff member.
How to Apply
Please complete the Cycle to Work Application Form (below) and the Authorisation to Deduct form (below) and return them to the Payroll Section along with the supporting documents at either:
Contact: Eibhlis Purcell
Contact: Benny Butler
Incomplete forms will be returned to you.